We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. shall not be liable for any consequences due to any errors or omissions that may remain. Programs, events/activities, courses and other matters are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Links to other websites are provided for information and convenience only. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site or a promotion of its services or products. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the content found there.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. respects the rights and dignity of all individuals, families and groups we serve. We treat clients with consideration and respect their personal autonomy and privacy.
Right to Choose
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. services are voluntary and non-coercive except for those which are mandated by law or court order.
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. respects clients' rights to choose services and service providers. We provide clients with information of alternative choices.
- Individuals, families and/or legal guardians have the right to participate in decisions regarding the services provided.
- When clients choose to seek service from other sources or when clients' needs are found to be better met by other organizations, we shall provide relevant information and referral to facilitate their choice.
Right to Fair and Equitable Access
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is committed to providing its clients fair and equitable access to service.
- If a service is available only to a population subgroup, the eligibility criteria will be clearly defined.
- Except for emergency situations, access to service is on a first come first served basis.
Right to Non-discrimination
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. personnel shall not discriminate clients on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, or age.
Right to Culturally Competent Service
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. recognizes, respects, and responds to the needs of clients and provides service that is culturally and linguistically appropriate to the client.
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. implements practices within the agency to ensure that programs and services reflect the culture, languages and traditions of the people served.
Right to Confidentiality and Privacy Protection
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. treats all client information as confidential and will not release client information inside or outside the organization without the client's written authorization.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S.' clients have the responsibility to respect other clients and to observe program schedules.
- Clients are expected to respect the rights, dignity and privacy of other persons they meet at S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Any behaviour or action which threatens the safety or violates the rights of another client or S.U.C.C.E.S.S. personnel may result in service termination.
Observe Program Schedule and Rules
- Clients are responsible for following and respecting S.U.C.C.E.S.S. programs schedules and rules.
Feedback to S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. welcomes clients' feedback about its service and suggestions for improvement.