Update Address Information

How do I update my address information with Citizenship and Immigration Canada? 

If you reside in Canada, visit CIC’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for more information on how to change your address information online. You can also contact CIC’s call centre at 1-888-242-2100. 

If you reside outside Canada, contact the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate responsible for the area where you live.

Source: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

AEIP Active Engagement & Integration Project

Sorry, our website does not support Internet Explorer 7 or earlier browsers.

Please use other browsers to visit our website. Download Chrome browser », Download Firefox browser ». Thank you.

Maybe you can find answers from the links below